NFITC MODEL AUDITIONS
We're adding locations to our schedule of Model Auditions for NFITC 2024. Follow us on social media to be the first to know about model auditions.
MODEL AUDITION LOCATIONS
RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
Date: Saturday, 2/3 @ 10am-12pm MT
Location: COUP Council Office, 103 A New York St, Rapid City, SD 57701
Youth models audition first from 10-11am. Adult models audition second from 11-12pm. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
We will stop registering models for auditions at 11am.
BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA
Date: Saturday, 2/3 @ 6-9pm CT
Location: Sacred Pipe Resource Center, 925 Basin Avenue, Suite #2 Bismarck, ND 58504
Youth models audition first from 6-7pm. Adult models audition second from 7-9pm. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
We will stop registering models for auditions at 8pm.
Date: Sunday, 2/4 @ 12-3pm MT
Location: DoubleTree Downtown Billings, Montana, 3rd Foor
Youth models audition first from 12-1pm. Adult models audition second from 1-3pm. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
We will stop registering models for auditions at 2pm.
MODEL AUDITION REQUIREMENTS
What to Wear:
- Black form-fitting tops or t-shirts
- Black form-fitting jeans or pants
- High heels or dress shoes
- No makeup
- Natural, clean hair (meaning not fixed and clean of products)
- Due to restricted time schedules of auditions, late arrivals will not be accepted
- We’re searching for Native American/First Nations/Indigenous models age 12 and up
- Limited number of spots on our model roster
- Comp cards/headshots are recommended
- Models under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian with them at the audition
- Guests will have to wait outside the audition area
- Models are auditioned according to order of check-in upon arrival
- What to expect: all models will have the chance to strut their stuff in front of our NFITC team members
- We're not accepting virtual/online submissions