Thank you for your interest in modeling in the 7th Annual Native Fashion in the City fashion event. Do you have what it takes to walk the #NFITC2020 runway? For the second year in a row, the NFITC team is heading to various locations throughout the country to host NFITC Model Auditions! Must be there to be considered! Don’t miss out on the chance to be apart of the Premier Native Fashion Event of North America! Below is our NFITC Model Auditions Tour! We’re still announcing locations and dates so make sure you visit this page or connect with us on social media for the most up-to-date info on where the NFITC will be casting models next!
Information for model casting
Here’s a list of requirements for our Model Auditions:
- Applicants must be tribally-enrolled Native American or First Nations
- Open to both male and female
- Auditions are open to all sizes and shapes
- No experience necessary, however, must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and step out of their comfort zone
- What to wear: Applicants will be asked to walk and pose as apart of the auditioning process. It is suggested that models bring comfortable shoes/heels to walk in, a black t-shirt and either black or dark blue jeans. No jackets or hoodies. No makeup and hair must be natural
- Applicants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Applicants must be at least 7 years of age to audition
- Also bring a photo with you so we can have one on hand as we go through eliminations.
If you have any questions, please email us at nativefashioninthecity[at]gmail.com.